18 Mar 2013

Pillow talk

Friends overnight at my place...
Surprisingly, had a quality pillow talk...
The friend who talk with me, a very good friend of mine...
Talked a lot of stuffs,mainly is something positive...
Maybe he sense that I not positive enough and many trouble inside my mind....lol
One of the topic we talked is about decision making...
He asked me, how I make decision in the case that it is decisive in the future..
For example, if I was going to launch a best phone, should I choose to create it with touchscreen or keypad?
The example he gave is just trying to visualize the question clearly...and I get it...
Then he continued, actually the decision we choose wasn't the most important factor that changing our future, but the attitude...
If the phone you choose to create is the fail one, so you just have to follow the successful one or think out a better idea then thing will be solved...
However, even the one you chosen is the successful one, if you don't have the correct attitude, in the end it is also meaningless...
It remind me of the time when I going to make decision...the moment he asked me, I found that I don't know how actually I make those decision...
And he told me...shouldn't blame or regret the decision we made...
It just like, many people always say shouldn't take the option A and things will get better if take option B...
The fact is, no people know how thing will go on even the decision that time is the another one...
I know that I often make this mistake too...People make the wrong decision, and I go and tell the person he shouldn't do like this....stupid me...lol
Not only in our textbook or study, even life, there no right or wrong answer...
Overall, is like the quote " Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine you altitude."

He said, sometime it is useless if we worry too much...
One of his method to solve problem is...It is helpful if he worry, if not then he will not think it anymore...
Like after we submit our exam papers, we found that we do it wrongly...So?
The only way to stop worry is get back the paper and change our answer, theoretically it is impossible...
There always something that worry doesn't help and we still worry bout it....
And sometimes the solution is actually very simple, just we over think it and make it complicated...
Seem like, I know what to do for what I thinking all these time...

Erm...also discussed some relationship problem...
What to do when people break up?
I often try not to get involved in people relationship problem actually...
As I was single all these years =.= and I'm not good at giving people advise or comfort them as they need...
The most I do is say something like...everything will be alright, you will find a better one, let go ..bla bla bla
Even I'm the one who say this I found that it is totally useless =.=''
Just some words to carry on the conversation or to make that moment not awkward ...
Don't want get involve is actually ... if i open my mouth and start talk about the relationship,surely I will stand on my friend's side...usually if break up the another one is someone I not familiar with...and might not fair to the person, and get things wrong.....
But in my mind...i will think about it too...like why the person can be so cruel or why so bad to my friend...
And he asked me,if in the future I met the same problem, what will I do...
I think I won't feel anything =.=...my mind seem like always in a static mood,neutral,calm....at least I think I wont cry or suicide...and if I really started a relationship, I think I'm the one will get dump by another one...lololol

Another topics that quite interesting is about multi-level marketing...(MLM)
Some sort like Amway or Cosway we familiar...
We both dislike this...
We both were being persuade to join last time,but we reject it....
The reason I hate this is maybe my stereotype on it and some past experience...
But my friend, clever him...he understand well about this and analyze it for me....
He told me what he saw when he being approach for another MLM program...
and I burst out laughing when heard certain parts, like a staff tell him there a old man that cant walk last time then now he able to walk after sitting for the chair for sometime......really rofl ...ridiculous =.=''
Some friends of us joined MLM last time...changed their life,some slightly and some major....
My opinion on this MLM is, you will lost your friend very fast.....
But if the people really dedicated and persistence, success just matter of time...
However, MLM have it life span too....So, if the MLM they join end,what they going to do even with a lot of money? A lot of people might resign their job, stop their study...join another MLM? start all over again?use the money to invest or start own business? but with the times spend in MLM, the knowledge and experience might not sufficient or even none =.=
Just a conversation between us, purely our opinion...things might not like this...lol

We talk very long...probably the longest pillow talk...
Without realize it, already 6am...
Alarm rang,gosh...leave me alone T.T
Anyway,good time...
To me, he a very wise friend, good temper, friendly, trustworthy..but I often pissed off him @@ he will forgive me anyway and still willing to help me at the end when I got trouble...haha...
Lucky to know someone like him....

Improvement needed...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment