9 Mar 2013

Adios,assignment...

Finally, submitted the last assignment...
Seriously, dint feel any sadness even though it is the last one...
Only can feel tired...sacrificed my sleeping time to rush it before the submission deadline... last minute works, I think I deserved it =.=''
It been such a long time, sleep late due to do something which is really important...
Luckily, we able to finish it...now hope that it enough to make us go through this sem...
Suppose it is not difficult to do, but my teammate and I procrastinate too much...
Other friends was actually not surprise that we able to finish it...
One of them told me that they actually did discuss about my team progression...they found that it quite amazing we able to finish a tons of work in less than 24hrs, and happens in the past few sems too...but the outcome wasn't that bad,and sometimes not bad...
Legend, the new moniker for our team....lololol
But it really luck plays...and of course the helps provided from other classmates...We really appreciate it very much x80000000000....
When things come regarding assignments, my group was like being abandoned, not that serious type of abandon, just that we can't recruit new member or join others group... we are just average students,we hope someone wiser to lead us... and somehow I don't know why we were the group with only 4 peoples...a metaphor that we all are carry, self farm without soy sauce.....
To be honest, I did whine about this matter with my teammates, they feel me, I feel them too I think...but we know, it is not anyone faults....the whining just a short moment of abreaction...not blaming anyone or anything, we know everyone have their own problems.... If, we were the peoples which capable to choose their own teammate, me might react in the same manner too....So, to be fair, we know our problems too...
Even we did it last minute, we actually put a lot of efforts too... peoples often can saw us asking for help...really thanks to them who help us even they are very busy with their own stuffs...you all are really good guys....and, you all dint scold or complain on us...merci beaucoup...
Inner of us, might also hoping that we able to get as higher marks as possible too...but we dint realize it...
Anyway, everything done ...


Erm...how I think about my group...
We been through a lot of troubles...sometime I even goes bad temper...thanks for being considerate...and i feel very sorry about that...we actually working very well with each other, jokes around, coordinate well...not something proud, but we did get a result which is not bad even it is last minute work...and support each other very well...there some nuances among us in why we able to survive which cant explain, but we really a good team...appreciate you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment